February 25, 2008

To Whom it May Concern,

I have known Barbara Pritchett for twenty years. I have experienced Barbara's cooking skills in her restaurant in Livingston, Montana and as a caterer and live-in private chef for parties and events both in my home and guest ranch. Whether Barbara's cooking for two or thirty two, the result has always been spectacular both in imagination, selection of menu, and of course, the final result. She is skilled in wine selection and many different cuisines and cooking styles be it barbecue or sophisticated continental. Her staff and service people are well trained, mannerly and hold to the highest standard and privacy issues.

I give Barbara and her staff my highest recommendation and I am available to answer questions. Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,


William M. LaWarre
Montecito, California


Head of Marketing, Proctor & Gamble